We understand how crucial it is to send money to family and friends. When it's time to send money to Zimbabwe, you can count on us to make the process simple and quick.
- We are now operating 15 branches across Zimbabwe.
- We also offer bus services and paying your DSTV in South Africa while enjoying Zimbabwe.
- Sendwyz is in partnership with Tamuka Coaches.
- We are making it easier for our clients to send money to Zimbabwe and Swaziland.
- The first step is to call or WhatsApp the brand ambassador.
- Secondly, EFT, deposit, or e-wallet cash in our company account.
- Soon after the deposit, the order number will be issued.
- The sender should provide full details of the recipient.
- The branch location will be provided if the recipient is not familiar with our shop.
- All the transactions less than R500 will have a fixed charge of R50 and 10% will exist from R500.
Contact person in Zimbabwe is Patrick reached on:+263 77 255 8252