Terms & Conditions
TICKET CANCELLATIONS & REFUND
- No refunds shall be made to passengers, unless such a request is made at least One (1) hour prior to the commencement of the booked journey, for which a 20% fee shall be deducted from the ticket value in such cases.
- All date or time changes on issued tickets should be done one (1) hour prior to commencement of booked journey. A fee of 20% shall be levied on the ticket value in all such cases.
- Tickets are not transferable and are valid for us only by the persons to whom there are issued to and for the date and time shown thereon. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that the correct information is shown on the ticket.
- All fares are subject to change without notice. This does not however affect passengers whose tickets have been purchased prior to the change. Eagleliner Coaches Private Limited shall only be bound by the fare charged upon purchase of tickets.
- Check-in for all our services shall be one (1) hour. Therefore passengers who fail to make it to the coach on time shall not be refunded.
- Luggage is carried at owner’s risk, however Eagleliner Coaches Private Limited shall take normal precautionse. separation of luggage compartments in relation to point of destination, placement of luggage stickers on all passenger wares etc.
- Eagleliner Coaches Private Limited does not carry unaccompanied luggage.
- Harmful chemicals, explosives, animals, reptiles, combustible fluids (petrol, paraffin, diesel, paints), gas tanks or toxic substances shall not be carried.
- All ticket carrying passengers on board of our coaches are covered under the Personal Passenger Accident Policy (PPAP) administered by the Insurance Council of Zimbabwe.
- Eagleliner Coaches also has auxiliary Passenger Insurance cover provided by our Insurer: Special Automobile Underwriters of Zimbabwe (SAUZ) – NICOZ Diamond.
CARRIAGE OF UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN
- Eagleliner Coaches Private Limited does not ferry unaccompanied minors (any child below the age of Seven (7). In cases of children over this age, the company reserves the right to seek for contact details of at least three (3) close relations.
- Consumption of alcohol on board is not allowed. Eagleliner Coach Private Limited reserves the right to order intoxicated passengers off the bus and no refund shall be given in such cases.
DECLARATION – CUSTOMS
- All Crossborder Passengers are to declare their luggage and goods to the relevant Customs Department i.e. Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) and/or South African Revenue Services (SARS). Our employees are not permitted to facilitate clearance processes on behalf of passengers strictly.